Playing with a cabinet in Blue and White

    I love the pop of blue on the inside of this white cabinet. We've been working on freshening a few things in our kitchen. Inexpensive changes that help tie our rooms together. The tan, cream, blue and white are repeated in other rooms too.
    We purchased this cabinet from a local unfinished furniture shop. I originally stained the pine but a couple of years ago decided to give it several coats of my 'go to' white, Benjamin Moore Cloud White. The inside is painted in a BenMoore mis-tint, a pretty blue. I showed this cabinet before, here. Recently,  I took the basket off the bottom shelf after some advice from my readers that the basket was drawing too much attention.
                                                                              BEFORE
    The walls are Benjamin Moore Stonehouse. The curtains on the patio door are drop cloths. I can see this corner of our kitchen from our computer chair in the family room. It makes me smile.
    The patterns are Cream Lace and Cottage Rose, both by Skye McGhie. I added a few beehive pieces for filler. I think I need to find some more things that will give the displays some height. Any ideas?
     
    I will add more photos of the kitchen as we finish more projects.
    The weather in southern Ontario today is lovely. Lots of sunshine and warmer this afternoon. I hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.

    Thanks to Beth from The Stories of A to Z for inviting me to her Ready Set Vignette party.
    Posted by Picasa

Post Title

Playing with a cabinet in Blue and White


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/03/playing-with-cabinet-in-blue-and-white.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List