I Love Muskoka Chairs and White Dishes

    Muskoka chairs, also called Adirondack chairs, have always been a favourite of mine. We use real size Muskoka chairs in our backyard and I love these miniature Muskoka chairs in white and two shades of blue.

    Blue is my favourite colour but I always have trouble giving the shades a correct name. Aquamarine?, turquoise?, azure?, robin's egg?, not navy in this case. There is at least a touch of blue in all rooms in our home. After moving the shelves three times, drywall holes, patching and all, we finally settled on some shelves in an awkward spot beside our kitchen cabinets. The cabinets ended at the breakfast bar and the header above them continued for two more feet. I think the brackets should be moved in a bit but this is the stud location and I wouldn't want my little pretties to come crashing down.



     The photos were taken in the afternoon and the Stone House is not looking great in these photos. It is a great tan/beige colour and I love it at all different times of the day and in different rooms in our home.


    My beloved aqua CROWN canning jars with the yummy old zinc lids. I will be looking for more of these! I also need to collect more white dishes for these shelves and the china cabinet in our dining room. I hope you like it so far.
     

    Once again I'm linking this up to the Ready Set Vignette Party happening at The Stories of A to Z. Stop by to see some great vignettes.

    I'm linking up to 'Shelves' SNS at Funky Junk Interiors.

Post Title

I Love Muskoka Chairs and White Dishes


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-love-muskoka-chairs-and-white-dishes.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List