Wilderness Lodge at Disney World collage

    Our family had a wonderful trip to Disney World in the summer of 2008! It was very very hot, humid and fairly rainy, but we had a trip to remember. We flew to Orlando and stayed at Wilderness Lodge. The Lodge was wonderfully themed and we loved being in the Lodge as much as the parks! The pool and grounds of the resort were some of our favourite memories. We spent a week at Wilderness Lodge while visiting the parks.
    I've been playing with Picasa trying to improve my photos. I have an inexpensive camera and I'm hoping to learn to create better photos until I get a new camera. This collage was created in Picasa. To edit photos do you use Picasa or something else?
    Posted by Picasa

Post Title

Wilderness Lodge at Disney World collage


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/03/wilderness-lodge-at-disney-world.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List