Early Fall Tablescape

    I used part of my vintage cow tag centerpiece for an early Fall tablescape in our dining room.

    It is just beginning to feel like Autumn here so I hinted at Fall with the pinecones, wood berry wreath, and rustic candle. Pumpkins and leaves will be saved for later in the season. This tablescape incorporates one of my favourite looks~ a bit rustic and a bit pretty.

    I love the scratches and dings on our pine farmhouse dining table. They remind me of so many dinners and activities with family, but I decided to add a bit of softness and texture with a crocheted ecru tablecloth and white linen napkins. The tablecloth is actually an oval pattern but works just fine.
    We often serve buffet style because our extended family is so large, but I do enjoy setting the table nicely for a smaller group.

    White dinnerware, stainless flatware and Longchamps crystal stemware add some sparkle to this neutral colour scheme.

    The centerpiece was first shared here. I love that the pillar candle, a gift, has a little leather and brass tag detail. The square white platter was a clearance find at Home Sense and I like that it brings some of the white of the dinnerware into the centre of the table.

    I just can't get enough of the vintage brass cow tags.
    I would love to find some inexpensive wood or woven placemats and do a really rustic tablescape one day.


    I also wanted to say thanks to Traci at Beneath My Heart for hightlighting my faux grain sack No. 8 pillow as a best DIY project of August. Such a pleasant surprise.

    I'm joining...
    WOW us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
    Fall Festival at Nest of Posies
    White Wednesday at Faded Charm
    Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home
    Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
    Saturday Night Special at Funky Junk Interiors
    Tuesday's Treasures Fall Party at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Post Title

Early Fall Tablescape


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/09/early-fall-tablescape.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List