Apple Pie...Geese Flying By...

    We had a great and busy Fall weekend.


    I was at the outdoor Milton Farm Museum craft show when it opened early Saturday morning so I could take a quick trip through and still be at our son's beef show in a local town by 10 am. It was a whirlwind tour but I was mostly going for one particular vendor selling wooden Christmas ornaments. Sunday was a dairy show for the same son at the same fall fair as Saturday. Another great day, great people and sunny but cool fall weather. Since it is really starting to feel like fall (I wore my down vests several days this week) I was inspired to hang my Autumn cross stitched piece in the front entry. I hope you enjoy your week ahead!

    I'm linking to....
    Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
    Fall in Love link party at Modern Country Style

Post Title

Apple Pie...Geese Flying By...


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/09/apple-piegeese-flying-by.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List