Toile, Plaids and Checks for Fall

    Toiles, plaids and checks in neutral tones are really appealing to me this season.


    I sewed a new pillow using some toile rose fabric leftover from a friend and some strips of drop cloth (free fabric and pillow insert I had on hand, so the cost is $0.) I used the strips to surround the squares of toile and it reverses to the same pattern on the back. This pillow may appear in another room at some point because the colour and style would work in most rooms in our home, but for now it is on the rattan chair I slipcovered for in our living room.


    The flannel throw is one I made two years ago (for around $25) and occasionally use as a table topper. I love the tans, greys and beiges in the plaids and checks and it is incredibly soft. Just perfect for snuggling on this cool and wet Autumn day.

    I'm linking up to some of my favourite parties this weekend...
    Air Your Laundry Friday at Freckled Laundry
    Under $100 Linky Party at Beyond The Picket Fence
    Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
    White Wednesday at Faded Charm
    Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

Post Title

Toile, Plaids and Checks for Fall


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/09/toile-plaids-and-checks-for-fall.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List