Easter Pink Tablescape


    Welcome to Tablescape Thursday, hosted by

    This Easter Pink table is my second attempt at a tablescape. I hope you enjoy it!



    I have been slowly adding to my collection of items suitable for tablescapes. This week I found the white wire napkin rings at Pier One, a great deal for $1.56 CDN each. I picked up the pink tablecloth and bunny last year at HomeSense. The bunny and tablecloth were my inspiration pieces. I hope to have a camera one day that will allow me to take better photos and more close-ups.

    I also picked up the two white chargers at HomeSense. I was looking for six, but after checking other HomeSense stores I have not had any luck. I will keep them though as they will be great for dinner for two, as small platters, for mix and match, etc.


    The cute pink plates are from HomeSense also. I have 7 pink ones and 7 blue ones that I sometimes use stacked on a buffet as dessert plates. The crystal is Crystal D'Arque Longchamp pattern.



    While I love my harvest table, I am not thrilled with the finish on the top (too light). I plan to sand it down and stain it darker this summer. I am looking for new dining room chairs too. These are only temporary, I hope:) The little wine cupboard in the background is great for storing my crystal, candles, and smaller tablescape finds.


    The white dinner plates are part of my 16 place settings from PC (Presidents Choice) that I bought at RealCanadianSuperstore this past Christmas 2008. Stainless silverware, Lagostina, from Canadian Tire. Thanks for visiting and be sure to see all the tablescapes at Susan's.

Post Title

Easter Pink Tablescape


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/03/easter-pink-tablescape.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List