Adding a Touch Of Spring

    My family room, breakfast room and kitchen are all one open space together, which I love. We have an entertainment center that is really big and takes up most of one wall. It was previously filled with books, and a lot of library type items. I decided to change things and give it a more springy look and fill it with a lot of the white ironstone and other china pieces that I've been collecting. I think it's great for a change.



    This picture shows that it sits next to the kitchen. I would love to close the doors and hide the TV, but this older TV is so huge the doors won't pull out and close, so until the new TV arrives, this will have to do.




    Ironstone and Easter decor, most all from the Goodwill. Don't you just love a bargain.




    Ironstone and part of my antique kitchen items. I like to use what I have.




    This was just a little change that brightens things up a bit and brings a little spring in and it didn't cost a dime. I just used everything I had stached in the cupboards. Can't beat that! What are you doing to add a little spring to your home?


Post Title

Adding a Touch Of Spring


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/03/adding-touch-of-spring.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List