Master Bedroom Freebie - Met. Monday




    Thanks again to Susan @http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com for hosting this Metamorphosis Monday, be sure to visit her blog to get a list of all the wonderful participants. You will be so filled with inspiration and ideas that you won't want to miss a one.


    I'm not sure this really qualifies as a Metamorphois of a room, but it is a change and it was totally free. If you've read my blog before then you know that I've used gold and red as a color scheme for years, so when we moved into this home with all the cocoa carpet I needed to dream up another color scheme. While getting my arms around that task, I settled for a lot of beige. Below are pictures of the Master Bedroom and the way it's been for while, nice and beige.




    Since none of the red or gold accessories I had worked, it was just left really beige.



    Recently I decided to change the Living Room to a much lighter look for the summer. You can see that in an older post. Once I changed all the pillows and some of the accessories, I had a problem where to store the ones from my winter look and so the bedroom was a great candidate. I used the pillows, throw and some of the accessories, and it gave this room a change, plus it solved the storage problem. That's two for one!



    I moved the ottoman in front of the leather chair and what a great place to sit and read a book.



    Really very small changes, but I enjoy the dark peach color in the room. Maybe when I change the Living Room back to the winter look I will be able to use some of the summer things in here for another new look. Now that's really getting mileage out of what you have.



    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always so enjoy and appreciate your visit.


Post Title

Master Bedroom Freebie - Met. Monday


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/03/master-bedroom-freebie-met-monday.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List