LOOK WHAT I FOUND



    Every time I see all the gorgeous tablescapes that everyone does, I am always especially drawn to the gorgeous pierced, lacy chargers that I see. I set out on a quest to find some. Well, there are some gorgeous ones out there, but way out of my price range, but I stumbled upon these. I just think they're gorgeous and really affordable. At Uptown Baskets I found a set of 4 12 1/2 inch chargers for $24.95. Can't beat that. They are metal, and that's even better because if you don't want white you can paint them. Now how fun would that be. The site and order information is shown below. Hopefully it will enlarge enough to read. If not the toll free number is 1-800-811-4438. At this price this can be just as much fun for all the tablescapers as the Target Birdie Salt and Peppers.





    I have ordered mine and can't wait to get them. I love passing along a bargain. Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate the visit.





Post Title

LOOK WHAT I FOUND


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/03/look-what-i-found.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List