Easter Brunch - Tablescape Thursday





    This is my very first Tablescape Thursday and I wanted to do a fun whimsical table for a Sunday Brunch. Thanks to Susan @ http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com for hosting this event. Every week there are so many gorgeous tablescapes that all of you do, and be sure to visit her blog so you don't miss a one. They are all so gorgeous and inspirational.


    We will be having our great-grandson for Easter Brunch, then off to my daughters house for a wonderful egg hunt and then dinner, so I wanted to do a tablescape that he would enjoy. I chose to do a very child friendly and whimsical table.





    Mr. and Mrs. Bunny are two really cute bunnies that I found yesterday at Goodwill. They were $2 each and have such gorgeous detail. The china Easter egg in the floral arrangement was my Grandmothers. I love having it in my egg collection.




    A full view of the table. Our youngest son will also be joining us.




    A better view of the centerpiece. The basket with the tulips is also a Goodwill find. Did you notice that I have the famous Target Birdie salt and pepper. Love them.




    All of the dishes are from Goodwill. Great finds. The salad plate is Liling Fine China. I don't know the pattern, but I love the beautiful dainty flowers all around the edge. The dinner plate is Strawberry Street. I used our everyday Reed & Barton stainless. The pink glasses I have had for years. I decided on soft blue linen napkins to go with the clothing colors of Mr. and Mrs. Bunny. Each place is also set with a different marble egg.




    Mr. Bunny is so cute in his pale blue shirt and pink kerchief. His basket and sack are both full of eggs. I love all the detail with the flowers on the base and the cute little carrot in his pocket. Cute farmer doing his morning chores.




    Mrs. Bunny has on her pretty Easter bonnet with pink flowers and is carrying a bunch of tulips. She pushing her flower decorated cart filled with eggs. I love all the ruffle detail to her dress and more tulips sticking out of her cart.




    I know so many of you love beautiful dishes and wanted to also mention that Life at Home @ http://howtokeephouse.blogspot.com is having a fabulous giveaway of the most gorgeous dishes. Be sure to go by and check her out and see the wonderful giveaway she has for some lucky person. Mrs. G is a very interesting and talented lady and you will love her blog.


    Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits, and I hope you all have a very Blessed and Happy Easter.




Post Title

Easter Brunch - Tablescape Thursday


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-brunch-tablescape-thursday.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive