Beautiful Cut-work Linens - Bargain Prices

    With all the tablescapers out there, I know you're always looking for a good price on linens. Me too. I looked at my linen assortment and realized I didn't have anything that was really pretty and in white, so I went off on a hunt. Horchow is having a wonderful sale so I thought I'd share. Now all you girls can fill up your linen closet with some really pretty linens. Below are a few pictures of ones that caught my eye. I only listed some examples of prices, but all the styles have tableclothes, runners, placemats and napkins and all marked down. Just go to www.Horchow.com, they don't have stores, but they do have fabulous catalogs.


    This first one is called "Emily". You can get 4 placemats for $9.90 and 4 napkins for $11.97.





    This is "Elizabeth". 4 napking for $8.90. How can you beat these prices!





    This is "Elonor". Again 4 napkins for $8.90. The tablecloths are all marked way down as well.




    This one is "Ceilia". 4 napkins for $15.90 and the 16x72 runner is $19.90. This is so sheer and elegant. What a gorgeous table this would make.



    There are so many other styles and lots of sizes of tableclothes and runners and they are all so pretty. I placed my order for quite a few things and thought I would share the bargain with you. I'm not on commission, I just love to share a bargain when I find one. If you're in the market for something new, this is a good place to look.

    Thanks for stopping by. I love to have you visit.


Post Title

Beautiful Cut-work Linens - Bargain Prices


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/04/beautiful-cut-work-linens-bargain.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive