Thank You Doesn't Seem Enough

    Sometimes there just aren't the right words to express how we feel. I have been so blessed by the thoughtfulness, kindness, friendship and love that has been extended by everyone I've met in blogland. Being able to share our lives, our talents and our dreams is such a wonderful and humbling experience that I never expected when I started this blog, however it's the one thing I love the most about being here. I appreciate and cherish all of your friendships and really don't know the words to say "Thank You".

    I have been given several new awards and I want to thank these lovely ladies for thinking of me.



    This beautiful award "Makes My Heart Smile" was given to me by Marsha @ Marsha's Mpressions. If you don't know Marsha, you really need to visit and find out how talented and kind this lovely lady is. She will truly warm your heart.



    This "One Lovely Blog" award was given by Mary @ Boogieboard Cottage. She is sweet, funny, talented and has such an interesting blog. Be sure to visit her also.

    Both of these awards are to be passed on to new blogs or friends that you've discovered. Post these nominees on your blog and invite others to discover them too. All of these wonderful ladies have blogs that truly uplift your spirits, warm your hearts and inspire you with their unbelievable talents. My nominees are:

    Crystal @ Home Is As Close As A Robins Nest
    Pat @ My Tattered Elegance
    Julie @ Shabby Wears
    Laura Lu @ Hidden Promise
    Nanny @ The Good Life
    Karen @ Nittany Inspirations
    Mrs. DD @ Domestic Designer
    kbeau @ Life In The Slow Lane
    Heidi Pocketbook @ Bargain-Hunting in the Corn
    Really Rainey @ The Project Table




    The Lemonade Award is given to those that display an "Attitude of Gratitude". This was given to me by Janet @ This Is My Life. Janet is so dear and has the neatest blog, you really must visit her if you don't know her. She totally displays an "Attitude of Gratitude" in everything she does. This same award was also passed on by Laura @ White Spray Paint. This is another one of the most wonderful ladies in the world of blogland, and you just have to read her blog. She is such a lovely and creative person. You will always be so inspired.

    This award is to be passed on to others that display this same attitude. I havn't met anyone in blogland that doesn't show this amazing trait and so I would like for everyone to please take this award and proudly display it on your blog. I so believe all of blogland deserves it.

    Thanks again for welcoming me and accepting me to this unique community called "Blogland". It is such a delight to be a part of such an experience.


Post Title

Thank You Doesn't Seem Enough


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/04/thank-you-doesn-seem-enough.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive