He has Risen - Tablescape Thursday



    Again we need to thank Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for hosting this special event. Be sure to visit her and find a list of all the other wonderful people participating and their fabulous tablescapes. I promise it will be a feast for the eyes.

    This year I chose to celebrate the true meaning of Easter. Our Lord Jesus Christ has Risen. Hallelujah, He arose.




    My centerpiece is to remember the occasion.
    The yard statues remind me of His angels that always watch over me.
    The thorns on the roses remind me of His Crown of Thorns.
    The two crucifix remind me that He died on the cross for my sins.
    The dove candleholders remind me that He has risen.



    Both of the crucifix are very special to my DH. Both have been blessed by the Pope on different trips to the Vatican. This one belonged to his mother.



    This crucifix belonged to his grandmother. Both of them are cherished possessions.



    For the tablesetting, I used my gold chargers, and the white octagon plates I found at GW, my cabbage plates and the bowls that remind me of Lilys. The silverware was my grandmothers Paul Revere service. The goblets are ones I've had for over 20 yrs.



    This is a view of the whole table. As you celebrate this Holy day with family and friends, I pray that the Lord will bless you with his presence and grace.

    I also have a special Blessing prayer and thank you for Barb @ Grits and Glamour for designing and giving me my wonderful new blog dress. She embodies the very essence of love and friendship and I am so honored to have her as a friend. Thanks Barb, I love it.

    Thank you so much for sharing part of this special occassion with me. I always appreciate your visits. Thanks for stopping by and God Bless.



Post Title

He has Risen - Tablescape Thursday


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/04/he-has-risen-tablescape-thursday.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive