Restoration Hardware Lamps -the look for less

    I have admired these lamps at Restoration Hardware for some time. The $369 US each price tag was way way out of our budget.

    While shopping at HomeSense last month I came across a pair of very similar lamps. They were on clearance marked down to $35 each including the shades. The finial is missing but I am keeping an eye out for some. Here they are:


    Some detail pics:



    I am very happy with the lamps and we are using them in our bedroom at present. I am in the process of painting our bedroom, hall and stairway right now and the nighttables are looking different than in the photos. I will post more when I finish. Thanks for stopping by! I do love a bargain.

Post Title

Restoration Hardware Lamps -the look for less


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/04/restoration-hardware-lamps-look-for.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive