Met. & Thrifty Monday - Fall Is Coming



    Yea!!! It's time for another Metamorphosis and Thrifty Monday hosted by the gracious Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch and Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality. They both always have so many wonderful and creative things to show us and a whole list of everyone that is sharing in this fun event, so be sure to check them out.

    I am shamelessly promoting the coming "Fall Cloche Party" today. It is coming up real soon on the 11th of Sept. Be sure to get out all your cloches and apothecary jars and show us your fall decorations and your creativity.

    I always want to be part of the action and in the middle of everything. You know how some people are. lol Anyway, I moved my computer to the breakfast room. There is a buffet under the window and it has drop down leaves on the ends which makes it really big when I raise them up and just perfect for me to put the computer there so I can be part of the familyroom/breakfastroom/kitchen combination. I love it. I can watch TV, cook and still blog all at the same time.


    For a while I've had an old ironstone pitcher that belonged to my grandmother filled with flowers, an antique ringer phone (can you see the ringer on the side), antique shoe lasts, an ink well and a brass apple as the decorations.


    I thought this would be a great spot to bring in a little fall decorating. I am really thinking cool. It is still in the triple digits here. 113 degrees today. I really am ready for fall and some cool weather, and some rain.


    I found all of these items at the Dollar Tree. Just some fun pumpkins, gourds, corn, feathers and fall leaves. It makes me think cool anyway even if it isn't. lol




    Please be sure to grab the button pictured her and post it on your blog to spread the word and get out your cloches and fill them up with all kinds of wonderful fall things. I can't wait to see them all. Don't forget Sept 11th. That's really soon. Also, several people have asked, and you don't have to sign up, just do your post and then I will have Mr. Linky up on the evening of the 10th and you can all log into Mr. Linky so everyone can find you. Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it.

Post Title

Met. & Thrifty Monday - Fall Is Coming


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/08/met-thrifty-monday-fall-is-coming.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List