Let There Be White - Southern Belle in the Garden



    Today we are celebrating a wonderful meme "Let There Be White 11". This fun event is hosted by the gracious Kathleen @ Cuisine Kathleen. Be sure to visit her to see her gorgeous tablescape and all the others that are playing with their dishes too.

    My tablescape is done all in creams and whites. It is to reflect a Southern Lady in the Garden. I have used two lanterns to surround her. She's also surrounded by lacy birds, and rose covered bells at each place setting. The lanterns remind me of the old street lights or the wonderful tops of gazebos found in the grand old gardens.




    It was hard to get a picture of all the wonderful detail to her face and in her beautiful dress. She is just gorgeous I think.


    The lanterns are so pretty with the candles glowing. I love all the detail to them. I found them at Home Goods.


    I am using a vintage lace tablecloth and damask napkin in cream. There are two different tealight holders. I found them at the Dollar Tree.




    A view of each placesetting.


    I am using two different glassware stems. I don't know the pattern of either one, but both are very old. They were my mothers. I only have a few of each, but I treasure them.


    The flower bowls are ones I found at Pier 1.


    I am using my cabbage salad plates. They are Mikasa Spring Countryside.


    The dinner plate is the Claremont from Big Lots.


    The charger is from JC Penney and is Lace by Kennex.


    Love the glow of candlelight and it makes her dress glisten.


    Thank you so much for stopping by, I really do enjoy your visits. I hope you will visit again soon. Don't forget the "Fall Cloche Party" is just around the corner on the 11th of Sept. I can hardly wait. Also, this friday is Show Us Your Roosters. You can click on the buttons on my sidebar to find out about both. Hope to see you there.

Post Title

Let There Be White - Southern Belle in the Garden


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/08/let-there-be-white-southern-belle-in.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List