Tablescape and Thrifty Thurs. - Country French






    Yea, thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this wonderful meme, it's time for another Tablescape Thursday, one of my favorite days. Also thanks to Leigh at Tales From Bloggeritaville for hosting Thrifty Thursday. Be sure to visit their blogs to see their wonderful tablescape and treasures, plus all the others that are participating.

    Today, I decided to use a few things that are my latest GW and Dollar Tree finds and do a Country French blue and yellow tablescape.


    Since we just got back from vacation, I just shopped the house for a lot of blue and white things and mixed them all together.


    I had two different blue and white candlesticks and some yellow and blue candles and they work really well together.


    I borrowed the pitcher of yellow and white tulips off the coffee table for the centerpiece.


    There's a mix of dishes with a yellow tablecloth and blue placemat.


    The dark blue glasses I found at the GW and the blue stemmed ones are the famous Dollar Tree glasses.


    I had a pair of the Michael 80% off sale birdies, so I've used one on each side of the pitcher for a little whimsy.


    I found the precious blue and white tea light holders at Dollar Tree. They had two different patterns so I bought some of each.




    The bright yellow of the tulips and candles always looks so good with the blue and white. It just looks so fresh to me and very frenchy.


    A view of the placesetting. Don't you just love the cute little rooster napkin rings. They were a find on Ebay. The napkins were on the clearance aisle of Home Goods and have such a lovely floral pattern.


    The salad plate I found at GW months ago. The pattern is Philippe Richard - Brentwood.


    The dinner plate was a recent GW find and is Melody - Myott Fine Ironstone England.


    The charger doesn't have anything on it. I found them at Home Goods. I've also used my everyday Rogers flatware.


    Another view of the entire table. I always have such fun doing these tablescapes, because I never buy something especially for a tablescape, I just buy things I like and then try to use them in different ways. That makes it so much fun.


    Be sure to grab the "Show us Your Roosters" and the "Cloche Party" buttons on my sidebar and plan on participating in both events. Just click on the buttons for details. Join the fun, you will have a ball.
    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits and hope you will stop again soon.

Post Title

Tablescape and Thrifty Thurs. - Country French


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/08/tablescape-and-thrifty-thurs-country.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List