Vacation to Oregon

    We got back from vacation to Bend, Oregon yesterday. What a fun time we had with my son and his family. Such beautiful country. I lived in Bend for 18 yrs and that's where I raised my children, it is always fun to go back and visit.


    The mountains are so pretty, and still with a little snow on the tops.


    A view of the Deschutes river that runs beside the house that I owned when we lived there. Still so pretty.


    There was a mamma deer and her two babies that were wandering around in my son's backyard. I never could get a picture of the babies. The mamma deer would really get upset when you came out to the back by the river if the babies were close to the water.


    My son, dil and two grandchildren with my dh. I had such a wonderful time with all of them and really enjoying those precious grandchildren. They grow up so fast.

    It's great to be home, and I look forward to making the rounds to see what all has been going on. I'll be checking in as soon as I get things settled. I missed all of you, and hope you all had a great week.

Post Title

Vacation to Oregon


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/08/vacation-to-oregon.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List