Tablescape Thursday - Still Thinking Fall



    Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for again hosting this wonderful weekly event. This is one of my favorite meme's as you can tell. Please check out her blog to see the wonderful table she's set and all the other participants.

    It is still so hot her, 107 today but I have had enough and am thinking fall. I am so ready for cooler weather. Today I'm doing a tablescape with fall colors to help me think cool.


    I am using things you've already seen many times, but just shopping the house again. The tablecloth is a gold and brown check, and all the dishes and accessories you've seen around the house.


    The floral arrangement is the only floral I have ever purchased from GW, but it was in perfect shape and I loved the bright cheery mums. The candlesticks are ones I bought months ago from GW, and the birds I borrowed from the Dining Room table.




    For each placesetting I am using my wicker placemats and tortise chargers that I got at Pier One years ago. The octagon plate is Johnson Bros, England Ironstone that I found months ago at GW. The salad plate and bowl are the famous Big Lots dishes. The amber stem is also from Pier One years ago and the clear stem is from the Dollar Tree. Plaid napkins from Ross and my everyday flatware. The tealights are also from the Dollar Tree.


    They say there's magic in the Power of Positive Thinking. Well, I am thinking positively, and dreaming fall and cool weather. lol


    Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. I always appreciate it so much and look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Tablescape Thursday - Still Thinking Fall


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/08/tablescape-thursday-still-thinking-fall.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List