Feathered Friends Party



    Thanks to Gina @ The Shabby Chic Cottage for hosting this fun meme. Seems we all have a few feathered friends, and our birdies are part of our everyday decorations. Be sure to stop by her blog to see a list of all the other participants.

    I didn't think I had that many little bird friends until I started to look around and I was just amazed. I guess I have way more than I think. lol

    This photo is of a tablescape I did a few weeks ago that shows quite a few of my little bird friends. I'm using two birdbaths adorned with cute little birds as candleholders.


    I also used a sweet little bird on top of a sphere and two chubby ones with cutout detail on the sides.


    On the buffet table I have a little church birdhouse and 2 tiny china birds that are being watched over by kitty, but she won't hurt them.


    I've placed one of the birds from my previous TT on an end table. He really likes to be next to flowers.


    The coffee table has the matching bird to the one on the end table along with a tiny birdhouse and a cute little yellow bird that calls it home.


    Another end table also has a small gathering of my feathered friends.


    The dining room table has a family of little birds.


    Here we have a mama and her baby.


    Then pappa is on the other side of the table.


    A large birdcage, but all of my precious little ones are flying about the house.


    My lovely black swan is the largest of my feathered friends. He is carved out of wood and one that I've had for many many years. Love him.


    A pretty blue bird on a plate I have hanging on the wall.


    Of course I would have to have a birdnest with a pretty bird sitting on her eggs.


    Then we have the famous Target birds. What a fun party we had with them.


    Except for my swan, all of my feathered friends came from GW, Ross, Michaels and the Dollar Tree. They are all so fun to use in so many different ways and they just seem to make any vignette happy.

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate it and hope you'll come again soon.


Post Title

Feathered Friends Party


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/08/feathered-friends-party.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List