6th Photo Blog Game

    My friend Grace from Sense and Simplicity has asked me to join in a little bloggy game. We are to post the 6th photo we ever posted to our blogs. So here goes:

    I sewed a white denim slipcover for a little ottoman I was given. No  pattern, just pin and pin and tuck and the little ruffled skirt was added. One of those pieces that is easily moved from room to room in our home, it was then in our bedroom and is currently in our living room. I know some people, like me, love white denim slipcovers, and some are really against them. They work for us, even with our kids and their sports and farm activities, nieces and nephews and greats too. It washes like a charm, too.

    Thanks, Grace for the invitation and for being such a great bloggy friend!
    Now I need "to pass this on to seven other bloggers so they too can look into their files and show us their 6th photo and tell us its story." It was fun looking back to discover what photo the sixth one actually was. So, if you have the time, join the fun! No pressure of course:

    Andrea at Rural Revival
    Cynthia at ITTLDO
    Sharon at Sharon at Home
    and last but not least Gina at The Shabby Chic Cottage
    Of course if your name is not here and you want to join in, go ahead!
    Happy Weekend!

Post Title

6th Photo Blog Game


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/04/6th-photo-blog-game.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List