I've reached 100 Followers!

     My blog has 100 followers!
    Thanks to all my followers, and to Debbie at Ribbonwood Cottage for being number 100.  I started blogging just over a year ago and I never thought I would see this number. Thanks also to Kim at Twice Remembered for creating my blog button last year. There are so many kind people that have inspired and helped me along the way. It is amazing how much we can learn and experience in one year of blogging. I am blessed to have 'met' so many of you.  My 39th 45th birthday was this week and this is a wonderful present. I'm off to plan a giveaway in celebration.

Post Title

I've reached 100 Followers!


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-reached-100-followers.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List