Chicken Wire Cloche - I've been shopping

    When you all participated in the wonderful "Cloche Party" you had so many gorgeous cloches and so many different types of material that they were made out of. I was so fascinated with the wire ones of different types, especially the chicken wire ones. They were all just fabulous. So I've been on a hunt. I did find several online and also directions on how to make the chicken wire ones, but I didn't think I could successfully make one and the prices of the others were way more than I wanted to spend. Then SURPRISE!!! I was shopping at TJMaxx yesterday and look what I found.


    A CHICKEN WIRE LANTERN CLOCHE!!! Now this was intended to be used as a lantern, but with the cute little birdie on the top and the fact that it was chicken wire, I just had to take a further look.


    The cloche top comes off and you can take the glass hurricane out and then you have the perfect chicken wire cloche, and it was only $16.99. So for all of you out there hunting, run don't walk to the nearest TJMaxx. I am tickled pink with this great find. I can use it as a hurrican lantern and as a decorative cloche. Two for one and you can't beat that.


    I've been trying to add to my collection of blue and white and I also found these three goodies. Love the cake plate. I can put my glass cloche on top of this and have another great decorative piece, and I might even really put a cake on it. The little bowl will be a great planter and the candlesticks will be super in a tablescape.


    I love the pretty scene on the top of the cakestand. The three of them cost less than $15. I'm trying to be thrifty because I treated myself to something that I've been drooling over for months.


    This wonderful Fitz and Floyd soup tureen has been something that I have wanted forever, but at over $300 I really didn't think this was the kind of thing to treat myself to. Then while browsing Ebay, I found a brand new one that was $170 and free shipping. My rational is if I don't buy anything for the next month, then the money kind of evens out, and I really, really like it and want it. So I splurged and it is supposed to arrive today according to the tracking. Now you know you will see a lot of tablescapes using this gorgeous piece. Isn't it just wonderful! (Now I really will try to not shop for the next month, so no tempting me with anything.) lol

    Be sure to go by Frills Fluff and Trucks for a fabulous giveaway. A $25 gift card to TJMaxx or Marshalls. Great fun.


Post Title

Chicken Wire Cloche - I've been shopping


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/06/chicken-wire-cloche-i-been-shopping.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List