Cloche Party



    I keep seeing so many wonderful cloches around blogland. It seems that everyone is decorating with them. I thought it would be fun to have a Cloche Party. Remember when we had the Target Birdies party. I am thinking the same thing.

    1. Show us your cloches.
    2. Where do you use them in your decorating.
    3. What do you put inside them.
    4. How many do you have.

    Just show us and tell us anything you want about your cloches, the shapes, the sizes, the colors and anything that draws you to them and why you like them.

    If you are interested let me know and if enough of you want to participate I will pick a date and set up Mr. Linky and then we can get the party going.

    This should be fun. Let me know.

    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Cloche Party


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/06/cloche-party.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List