Metamorphosis Monday - Party Preview

     One_on_sidebar

    Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch for hosting this wonderful event.  You will definitely want to visit her blog to see all the wonderful things everyone has been up to.  You are sure to be inspired by all the creativity.

    This post is a preview of the "CLOCHE PARTY" we are having on June 19th.  So many of you said you did not have a cloche and wanted to use your apothecary jars and other types of containers.  I think that would be a great idea.  So I thought I would redo one of the jars I have to give an idea of how differently they can be used.  For full details on the party click here, Mr. Linky will be up on June 18th by 8pm.  I hope you will all join the fun.

    LargeLogo[1]

    This is a container that I've had on the top of the fridge holding some red and green apples.  I thought I would change it up a bit and also use it in another room.

    100_1563 

    I thought I would do something sort of coastal or seashore.  I found all these bags of Shells and Starfish at the Dollar Tree store.  Gotta love that place.  I placed a small glass in the bottom of the jar to sit the candle on and elevate it. It also helped to make the candle stable.   Then I just started pouring the shells all around it.  I placed a few of the Starfish in every once in a while, and ta-da.

    100_1567

    Done!!! And I have a lot of shells left to use in another project.  Not bad for $4.00 from the Dollar Store.   I just realized if I turn this jar over it will be a cloche.  Now I know you ladies all can find a jar in your stash.  Yippee!!!  Join in the fun.

    100_1583

    Just a close up to see all the different shells.  Now I know some of you are so creative that you could have placed all the shells in a very special way and it would have been spectacular, but I am the just dump and pour kind of person. lol 

    100_1586

    For now I have it sitting on the DR Buffet, but I think I see a tablescape coming in the future. 

    100_1597 

    So, ok ladies, let's dig out all those cloches, apothecary jars and whatever you have and decorate them and show us what all you create, where you use them and let's all get inspired.  Use what you have and join the party.  This will be fun.    I can't wait to see what everyone has to share.   So grab the button on my sidebar and post it on your blog and let all your friends know so everyone can join the party.

    Thanks for stopping by, I always enjoy your visit and look forward to your comments.

     

    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Metamorphosis Monday - Party Preview


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/06/metamorphosis-monday-party-preview.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List