Tablescape Thursday - Roses



    It's Tablescape Thursday, one of my favorite days. Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this great event. Be sure to visit her and see her beautiful tablescapes she always creates and all the others who are participating. Great inspiration and eye candy abound from all over blogland.




    It is very warm here and we certainly can't eat outside, so I thought I would bring a little outside in. I found these two lovely metal lanterns at Home Goods on the clearance aisle and thought they would be great to use on the patio and in the house.


    On a recent trip to the GW I found this pretty pink and white tablecloth and pink napkins, so the color scheme started to unfold.


    A few pink and white roses in a small brandy sniffer also brought the garden inside. I placed a ribbon and a small rose bud around each candle inside the lanterns and tied a pink and white bow to the top. I thought this made them soft and pretty.


    The small round glass tealight holders were found at the Dollar Tree and along with the pillars in the lanterns add a soft glow to the table.


    I love the detail on the lanterns. The lovely domed top and all the pretty cutouts on the sides.


    For the tablesetting, I am using a pink wine glass and a clear goblet. The charger is Lace by Kennex, the plate is the famous Big Lots Gibson, the cabbage salad plate is Mikasa Spring Countryside and the flower bowl is Pier One imports.


    I love these little lanterns and think I will use them often.

    Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits and your comments.

    P.S. Don't forget Friday (tomorrow) is the "Cloche Party". I will have Mr. Linky up before 8pm eastern time tonight (Thursday). Be sure to add your name so everyone can find you and see your beautiful containers and how you've decorated them and where you use them.


Post Title

Tablescape Thursday - Roses


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/06/tablescape-thursday-roses.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List