Tea Time Tuesday - You're Invited



    Thanks to our lovely and gracious hostess Barb @ Grits and Glamour it's time for another fun Tea Time. Be sure to go by her party and check out all the lovely Teas that have been set up.


    We're serving Tea for three today. I'm so glad you joined me. I hope you enjoy your visit and refreshments.


    Please choose your teacup. We have three vintage ones to choose from.


    I'll be glad to pour from the silver service. There's also lemon if you'd like.


    Please help yourself to some fruit, the peaches and grapes look especially good.


    For dessert I hope you'll try some White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cake.


    We have an assortment of sandwiches, please try some of each. There's also some iced lemon water if you'd like.


    Our vintage plates are Grace China, made in Japan. Please help yourself and then let's visit. I'm so glad you joined me today.

    Thanks for stopping by, I had a great time. Please come again soon.

Post Title

Tea Time Tuesday - You're Invited


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/06/tea-time-tuesday-you-invited.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List