Tablescape Thursday - Let's BBQ



    Today is Tablescape Thursday hosted by the gracious Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. She always has the most stunning tablescape to show us and be sure to check out all the other participants. I'm sure you will be inspired.

    Today I thought I would do a table for a BBQ. Some yummy BBQ'd Chicken is on the menu, so I thought I would play off of that.




    These are 3 of my roosters in my collection. I really love the white ones, and they're all so different. Paired with sunflowers, ivy, an old kitchen scale and a little birdhouse, this started to bring the outdoors in. Since the temperature is between 107 and 110, eating outside is a little out of the question.


    A yellow and white check tablecloth and black vinyl placemats continue the outdoor theme.


    I placed the rooster finale on one of my cabbage bowls turned upside down. It fit perfectly and gave it some height. The small one I placed on the kitchen scale.


    The little birdhouse tucked in next to the sunflowers and a little ivy tie the arrangement together. I used several of the small bowls from the Big Lots dish set to hold small candles.


    My big fat rooster always makes me think he has his head back and he's roaring laughing. It makes me smile every time I look at him.


    The rooster final I found at Ross. Love it. The little birdhouse is from Dollar Tree.


    Another look at the entire centerpiece and table.


    I just love the little rooster napkin rings that I found on Ebay. $8.50 for 8 of them. Not a bad price and they're really heavy. I don't know why the napkins look so shiny in the pic. They don't in real life. I found 8 of them at GW for 49c each.


    The dinner plate is Haystack by Royal Stafford.


    The salad plate is Friendly Village by Johnson Bros. and each plate has a different scene.


    The goblets have a thumbnail print on them and I found them at GW for $1 each.


    A larger view of the entire table.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits. I hope you'll come back again soon.



Post Title

Tablescape Thursday - Let's BBQ


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/06/tablescape-thursday-let-bbq.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List