CLOCHE PARTY - Reminder This Friday



    Mark it on your calendar. This Friday 6/19 is the "Cloche Party". Remember you can use your cloches, apothecary jars or any type of container that you use to decorate and display in your home. We want to see all the different types of creations you make and where you use them. I can't wait to be inspired by all of you.

    Below are a few examples I've found. So take pics of all those various containers you decorate so beautifully and join the party.







    Remember you can schedule a post for the future if you're going to be gone. So come on and join in the fun.

    I want to thank all of you that have displayed the "Cloche Party" button and helped spread the word. I really appreciate it. I look forward to seeing you all there.


    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

CLOCHE PARTY - Reminder This Friday


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/06/cloche-party-reminder-this-friday.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List