Calling All Az. Bloggers for a Lunch Get-together



    This is a picture of all the wonderful Az. Bloggers that made it to the last lunch. I would love to have even more make it for the next one that will be on Oct. 30th.
    Cindy of Applestone Cottage will be here from Wisconsin and this gives us all a chance to meet her and to meet each other.

    In the picture above back row from left to right is me, Charlotte - At Home In Scottsdale, Debbie - Heart Choices, Mary - Pile of Smiles, Michelle - Beelive You Can, in front from left is Donetta - A Life Uncommon, and Sherry - Country Wings in Phoenix.

    Lunch is planned for Oct. 30th at Gooseberries Tea Room at 7th St. and Thunderbird on October 30th. We will meet at 11:00 AM. This is a wonderful little Tea Room if you havn't been there. We will need to know if you plan to attend so we can make a reservation, and you will need to place your lunch order in advance. You can select your menu from their web site Gooseberries Tea Room I will need to know so I can place all the orders when I make the reservation.

    I really hope ALL of you will do your best to attend. It is always so fun to meet fellow bloggers and really get to know them. The plan is for everyone to bring a homemade gift or small fall decoration, then we will draw numbers and everyone will get a gift to remember the occasion.

    You can contact me at astrollthrulife@gmail.com, or at marty39@cox.net. I look so forward to meeting all of you in person.

    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Calling All Az. Bloggers for a Lunch Get-together


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/10/calling-all-az-bloggers-for-lunch-get.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List