Met Monday - New Rug



    Today is Metamorphosis Monday, and thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this fun event. Be sure to visit her to see what kind of projects she's been working on and a list of all the other participants.

    When we moved in I had a rug that was in the Den of our old house and it fit perfectly in the breakfast room of this house. It had a lot of blue in it, but it went well with the sofa in the adjoining familyroom.


    Then I made some new pillows for the Living Room and moved the rug into there since I was using a lot of blue and white toile. I like it for a change.


    The breakfast room looks a little bare, but I do love the tile, so I didn't mind not having a rug.


    Then I was at my favorite store that carries a lot of fabric and rug closeouts and saw this pretty rug. It has tones of gold, peachy rust and beige. Perfect colors for my home.


    The price also really caught my eye.


    Their regular closeout price was $199 and now it was on final closeout for $50. I just couldn't pass it up for that price.


    Works perfect in the breakfast room.


    The colors are just gorgeous. Very soft and subtle, and just perfect for all of my furniture and accessories.


    The background is very tonal with the carpet in the familyroom, and it will be perfect for the living room when I put the peachy rust pillows back in there for winter. I am just thrilled with my new rug.


    We are also having another Az. Bloggers lunch on the 30th Of October. Click the button on my sidebar to find out all the details. I sincerely hope all of the Az. bloggers will attend. I would love to meet you all.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Met Monday - New Rug


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/10/met-monday-new-rug.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List