Fall Decor Finished And A Home Tour

    I finally changed out the Living Room to all the fall colors and decorations. It's been so warm, it's taken a while to get into the mood. Our weather is gorgeous now in the mid 80's. So many of you have asked to see a tour of my home, so I thought I would do a small preview. It's a small home, very builder basic with no architectural distinction such as crown moldings or trims. All of the walls are painted in Valspar Fioli Antique Lace, soft cocoa beige carpet and beige Travertine tiles.

    This is a view standing with the front door opened. You can see all the way through the house to the outside. All of the rooms are very open to each other.


    To the right of the front door is the Living Room. All of my furniture is very tonal, so it's really easy to change the look by just using different accessories.


    The Dining Room and Living Room are all one room. It's a nice size area allowing me to have a table and 6 chairs and still use the buffet against the window.


    I mix and match a lot of fabrics for texture, color and interest.


    A few more views of the Living Room. We have a lot of windows, and the rooms are always bright and sunny.






    As you enter through the doorway from the Living/Dining areas, the Breakfast room is on the right and the Kitchen is on the left, with the Family room straight ahead. All of these areas are completely open to each other.


    The Family Room is only seperated from the Breakfast area by the use of carpet instead of the travertine tile. I love having all of these areas so open to each other.


    This view shows how the Family/Breakfast Rooms connect to the Kitchen area.


    A view of the Kitchen from the entry door.


    That's a small tour of part of our home. It is very typical of a lot of homes in Arizona with the use of open spaces and a lot of windows. Nothing fancy or grand, but I enjoy my little builder basic, hope you enjoyed the tour.

    Thanks so much for dropping by, I always appreciate your visits.

    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Fall Decor Finished And A Home Tour


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/10/fall-decor-finished-and-home-tour.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List