Met. Monday - Still Decorating for Fall



    Again we need to thank the gracious Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this really fun event. Be sure to check out what she's done and a list of all the other participants.

    Since I don't have a china hutch, I use the two bookcases on the side of our entertainment center to display some of my dishes. It's right next to the kitchen, so it works out pretty good. This is what the cabinets have looked like for a while for a summer look. A lot of blue and white.


    Most everything in here came from the GW. I have had a lot of fun collecting some blue accent pieces.


    More of my thrifty treasure finds.


    The weather is finally under 100 so I am in the mood to decorate a little for fall. Today I got to work on these two bookcases. This is my new fall look


    Again, most everything you see came from the GW. I am using a few pieces of my Pfaltzgraph Village pieces as accents. Their brown color works well with the other things I have.




    More thrifty treasures and one of my favorite cloches.




    I really enjoy changing things around and this ties in so well with the kitchen decorations for fall that I showed you here.


    Now to get busy and change the living room out of all the blue and yellow and into some fall colors. Maybe next week I'll have that done.
    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Met. Monday - Still Decorating for Fall


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/10/met-monday-still-decorating-for-fall.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List