Tablescape Thursday - Weekend Breakfast



    Yeah, today is Tablescape Thursday and we all get to play with our dishes. Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch is our gracious hostess. Be sure to visit her blog to see what a beautiful tablescape she always has to show us and to find a list of all the wonderful participants.

    I am out of new dishes, and I am now into recycling some of the ones I already have for a tablescape. I can't possibly store one more candle, much less another dish. lol This tablescape is done with things you have seen many times before. For the centerpiece I am using my gorgeous Rooster Cloche that my son gave me with some fall decorations inside. The candlesticks came from the Dollar Tree and the tablecloth is from GW.


    The pumpkin inside the cloche came from the Dollar Tree also. I just added a few feathers and some greenery.


    I'm using two extra leaf bowls to hold candles, and also using the pretty leaf salt and pepper holders. They all have such lovely fall colors.


    Each place setting is set with a rattan placemat, Pfaltzgraph Village plate, white leaf dish I found at Marshalls, and another pretty leaf bowl that came from Walmart.


    The juice cup and mug are part of my Pfaltzgraph Village set. These are my everyday dishes, and I have used them for many, many years. Still love them.


    The napkins are a recent find from the GW, and each one is held with a different farm animal napkin ring. I love this chubby little pig.


    Isn't the rooster just too cute.


    Such a cute little rabbit.


    And I also love this precious little duck.


    One final look at the entire tablescape.



    Please don't forget that we are having an Az. Blogger lunch on the 30th of October. If you havn't notified me yet, please click the button on my sidebar for all the information. I would love to see and meet you all, so I really hope you will try to come.

    Thanks for stopping by today, I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Tablescape Thursday - Weekend Breakfast


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/10/tablescape-thursday-weekend-breakfast.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List