I'm joining the Procrastinator's Party!

    I'm participating in The Inspired Room's Procrastinator's Party! It is a chance to finish one of those inevitable projects that tends to be put off.  You can find the before photos at The Inspired Room here. My project is one that I have seen several times around blogland. A tired coffee table in need of a new finish. In this case a good sanding, priming and a paint job.Our friends and neighbours were getting rid of this coffee table and I thought it would work for our family room. Our oldest son loves power tools and was happy to get out the palm sander and safety glasses.  He gave the top a good sanding and a light sanding for the legs.
     
     
    Now here is the procrastinator's part: he sanded this in August and it has been in our garage ever since. With a cold and snowy Canadian winter less than two months away, it is time to get this baby out of the garage. My excuse is that I can't decide on a colour to paint it. But now that I have linked up, I will have to get to the priming and colour decision part. First, some Benjamin Moore Fresh Start primer. Then I need to decide: Benjamin Moore Black or Benjamin Moore Cloud White?

Post Title

I'm joining the Procrastinator's Party!


Post URL

https://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-joining-procrastinator-party.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List