Inspiration Journey Linky Party

    I'm joining the Inspiration Journey Linky Party at Modern Country Style. Sarah describes it as "a party where you can link up WHATEVER images have given you inspiration on your quest for the prettification of your home."

    I'm inspired by beautiful white trim like in this Blue River Cottage.

    image: Stephen Alexander Homes and Neighborhoods

    I'm trying to add some trim personality to our plain builder home. So far I have a couple of walls in the kitchen started and love the results. I have plans for lots more as time permits.

    I'm inspired by black Windsor chairs, Pine farmhouse tables and hutches. I love the simple rustic country feel of these pieces.

    image: Ethan Allen


    This month I shared a post about my design style and how this image helped me to better understand the elements I feel comfortable using in our home. I'm inspired by quilts, ticking, white linens, lace, leather, painted wood, white curtains, galvanized and wrought iron metals, browns and tans, blues, white and black. Rugged sturdy denim and romantic lacy cottons.


    I'm also inspired by barns, cows and agriculture

    Image: The Weisen's Dragonfly Farm in Caledon Ontario via Country Living

    I'm inpsired by white china and glassware.

    image: White Flower Farmhouse

    I'm also inspired by so many blogger's homes, many of whom I follow through my sidebar. I hesitated to use my favourite photos here without permission from the blog authors.

    I hope you stop by Modern Country Style to see the other links.

Post Title

Inspiration Journey Linky Party


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/03/inspiration-journey-linky-party.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List