Meeting a Blogger Buddy




    Yesterday I had the greatest time. I got to meet a fellow blogger!!! I met Ceekay from Thinkin' of Home. She is such a gorgeous lady and so sweet. We talked and talked. We met at Paradise Bakery for lunch and then went shopping.



    Look at this lovely gift she brought me. It's a beautiful notebook. She put the prettiest flower on the top that matches the cover of the notebook and just look at that precious little bird. Now does she know me or what. I love it. Just the perfect gift and so thoughtful.

    We made a trip to my GW which usually has a lot of really great stuff, but wouldn't you know it, there wasn't a lot yesterday. She did find 4 little egg cups with chickens on them and a couple of sailboat plates. Kind of disappointing. She said on the way home she did go by Dollar Tree and found tons of goodies there. lol

    This is such a sweet and precious lady, if you've missed her blog you really are missing out. Go by and visit her.

    Thanks Ceekay for a fabulous day. I had a great time and can't wait until we can do it again.

    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Meeting a Blogger Buddy


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/07/meeting-blogger-buddy.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List