Christmas in July

    There are several blogs that are doing a meme celebrating "Christmas in July". I wanted to play, however all of my decorations are in the attic storage area and no way was DH going to get them down. So instead I looked around and found a few things to do a tablescape with. My table is reflecting the true meaning of Christmas. Below are the buttons from several who are participating in this meme. I know there are probably more, but these are the ones I've found. If you havn't visited any of these ladies, be sure to see all the wonderful things they have to offer.


    Playing Dishes



    The Art and Flair of Being Domestic



    Beneath my Heart



    Coffee on the Table


    For the centerpiece I've used my little church birdhouse and a beautiful little angel. The angel is announcing the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus. The church is where I love to go to worship Him.


    I've used candle stems and tea lights to give the table a soft glow.


    A better look at the pretty little angel figurine. She's holding stars that guided the Wise Men.


    The blue bubble glass reminds me of frosty winter nights and the etched glass design reminds me of snowflakes.


    A look at each of the place settings. I've used a soft blue damask napkin with the Gibson napkin rings.


    The dinner plate is Noritake Marigold.


    The charger is from Home Goods and doesn't have any marks on the back.


    Each place is set with a small gift.


    Another view of the little church and the precious angel.


    Thanks so much for stopping by and please visit all the others who are participating in "Christmas in July". You'll be filled with a ton of ideas for your own decorating for the holidays.

    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Christmas in July


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/07/christmas-in-july.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List