Tablescape Thursday - New Treasure



    Today is Tablescape Thursday, and such a fun day. I look forward to it every week. This special event is hosted by Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to visit her blog to see the wonderful tablescapes she always does and a list of all the other participants. You will see more gorgeous tablescapes than you could ever imagine.

    My wonderful Fitz and Floyd Fruit and Flowers tureen arrived in the mail, so you just knew that I would have to get out the dishes and play with a tablescape. I really love this piece, it is so detailed and exquisite.



    Green and yellow just seemed like the perfect colors to accent the tureen.



    A close up of the exquisite detail given to this tureen.



    Each side is decorated a little bit differently.



    I think it's gorgeous from any angle.



    I've used clear glass candleholders, tealights and stemware.



    A view of each place setting. The charger is Lace by Kennex. The dinner plate and bowl is Buttercup Federalist Ironstone. White napkins and my everyday Rogers silverware.



    Since there is so much fruit on the tureen, I thought it was pretty to pair a fruit and flower salad plate. It is Mikasa Maxima Cajos Belle Terre.



    I can imagine this lovely piece as the inspiration for dozens of tablescapes. I think you will be seeing it often. I'm so glad I treated myself, I just love it. If there's something you've been wanting for a while, a treat is so good for the soul.



    Thanks so much for stopping by and allowing me to showcase my new favorite piece. I always look forward to all your visits. I hope you come back soon.

Post Title

Tablescape Thursday - New Treasure


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/07/tablescape-thursday-new-treasure.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List