Tablescape Thurs. - Beautiful Gift


    I love Thursdays because we get to play with our dishes, and Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch is our gracious hostest for this wonderful party every week. Be sure to visit her blog, her tablescapes are always breathtaking and so are all the other participants you will find there.


    While all the preparation and excitement for the "Cloche Party" was going on, I was trying to find all different kinds of cloches online to show as examples. My Son and my DH heard about this constantly. My Son even got into helping me look online. One day he brought in his Iphone and said, take a look at this one. "It has a little rooster on the top and looks just like you." I told him I loved it and it really was me. Well, the doorbell rings and this huge box comes addressed to him. He gets here and tells me to open it and can you believe, HE BOUGHT ME THE GORGEOUS ROOSTER CLOCHE. He said it was really meant to be mine. Aren't children just the greatest things in the whole world. He is so precious and I am so blessed to have him as my son. I really, really, really love this wonderful cloche.



    I've set the table for a weekend brunch and my son will love it. He really likes to have French Toast, Fruit, Juice and Coffee. So naturally, that is exactly what we're going to have.



    I'm using my Pfaltzgraph Village everyday dishes. My children were raised on these dishes and to them it says home.



    As I've said before, I think I have multiples of every piece they ever made.



    I put the candlesticks on the table just to be festive. We're using the footed mugs, amber Village glasses and the small cups for juice.



    Tortise chargers that I got years ago at Pier 1, Pfaltzgraph Village plate, and HD Design salad plate that I got at Fry's Supermarket.



    I thought the heart shaped bowl would be great to hold the fruit.



    We have the Powdered Sugar Shaker for the French Toast and the Cream and Sugar for our coffee.



    I love my children with all my heart, and when they surprise me like this with such a beautiful gift, it just touches my heart so deeply. I love you Kent, you're such a precious and special person, and best of all my Son.

    Thanks for stopping by and letting me show you a wonderful treasure and loving gift. I feel so blessed.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Beautiful Gift


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/07/tablescape-thurs-beautiful-gift.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List