Tablescape Thurs. - Cool White



    Thanks to our gracious hostess Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch it's time for another fun Tablescape Thurs. Be sure to go see what she has created for today and all the other wonderful tablescapes everyone has to offer. I'm sure you will find wonderful eye candy and great inspiration.

    Today I am using all cool white with just a touch of blue.



    I'm using my grape soup tureen that I found at the GW with Dollar Tree flowers as part of the centerpiece.


    The darling birdbaths are from Michaels clearance aisle and make wonderful candleholders. The gracious lady came from Ross and the stemmed artichoke was on the clearance aisle at Homegoods.


    The pierced birds were also on the clearance aisle of Michaels and the stemmed bird came from Marshalls.


    A closer look at the birdbath. The fancy kitty came from the GW.


    The blue and white placemats and napkins are the only color I've used on the table. Both came from Homegoods. Each place is set with the famous Gibson dishes from Big Lots and the charger is Roscher found at Homegoods.


    The grape patterned milkglass goblets I found at the GW. I was at the right place at the right time, just as they were putting them out. There were 6 of them.


    Each place is also set with a pretty white ceramic bell that I found at Dollar Tree. There were 4 different ones and I just had to have all 4.








    For the past few months I have been collecting white accessories, so I just shopped the house and found a lot of things for a tablescape.


    Shop your house, I know you have tons of things that can be used at the table. It is such fun to use your treasures in a different way.



    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always love to have you visit. I hope you'll come back soon.


    Hugs Marty

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Cool White


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/07/tablescape-thurs-cool-white.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List