Tea Time Tuesday



    Thanks to Gina @ K and G Bookclub for taking over the hosting of Tea Time Tuesday. Our wonderful Barb @ Grits and Glamor has purchased another business and she is about the busiest lady in the universe at the moment. Be sure to visit Gina's blog to see her wonderful Tea Time setting and a list of all the other lovely Tea Parties taking place in blogland.


    My Tea is set up as a mid-morning refreshment for me. I love to sit in the living room with a little peace and quite, have a cup of tea, a snack and read my newest magazine for the 100th time. I've set up a tray on the coffee table.



    Green tea and some honey drizzled raisin bread from the local bakery and I'm all set.



    This is my favorite teacup. I love the little girl picking flowers, and every time I take a sip I can see the flowers on the inside of the cup too. I found this wonderful little teacup at GW.



    The centerpiece on the coffee table goes well with my tea tray. Love the tulips (faux) and the little birdhouse and angel bell.



    It would be nice if you were here to join me. I have another cup and I'd be happy to pour.



    I've missed quite a few of you lately due to computer problems and being a little under the weather. I've re-installed Windows and seems like the problem may be solved. Fighting computer problems for a couple of weeks is a real test of keeping your cool for an addicted blogger. Hope everything is fixed, cause I need my fix.
    Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to read my book, sip my tea and enjoy my honey-raisin bread. I hope you'll stop by again soon.


Post Title

Tea Time Tuesday


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/07/tea-time-tuesday.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List