HOLIDAY CLOCHE PARTY - DEC. 4TH



    Yip-Skip!!!!! It's time for the "Holiday Cloche Party" on Dec. 4th. So many of you wanted to have both a Thanksgiving and Christmas Cloche Party, so I thought we would combine them on Dec. 4th. I have borrowed some of the pics from the Fall Cloche Party and posted them below for a little inspiration. So dust off all those cloches and apothecary jars and get them all decorated for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Be sure to take tons of pics so we can all share. Also, would you please grab the button on my sidebar and display it on your blog to help spread the word so everyone can join us.

    Forgive me that I have not given proper credit to all of the below pictures, I just chose some wonderful examples at random from the last party.









































    I am so excited, you guys always do the most amazing things and I am always so inspired by all of your creativity. So get ready for a "Holiday Cloche Party".

Post Title

HOLIDAY CLOCHE PARTY - DEC. 4TH


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-cloche-party-dec-4th.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List