Metamorphosis Monday - Holiday Cloche Party



    Thanks again to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this wonderful event. Be sure to check out her blog and see her wonderful transformations and all the other participants.


    I can't wait to see the metamorphosis of all these wonderfu cloches into their holiday finery for the "Holiday Cloche Party". We will have the next "Cloche Party" on December 4th. That will give us a month to get them all ready and photographed. This time we will show our Thanksgiving and Christmas decorated cloches. So be sure to take pics of all of your cloches for both holidays.


    Below are a few examples of some of the gorgeous cloches from the "Fall Cloche Party". I just copied a few pictures from the last party to show as examples here. I hope you don't mind if I copied your picture. I just wanted to show a little inspiration from the last party.
























    If you don't have a cloche, there were several tutorials on how to make one, so if you want to make your own check out this post here. Infarrantly Creative has given the easiest instructions.

    I just chose these at random, and aren't there some of the most creative people in the world in blogland. Remember that you can use your apothecary jars and your cloches to join the party.

    Be sure to copy the button on my sidebar and post it on your blog to help announce the "Holiday Cloche Party" to all of your friends. I can hardly wait to see all the wonderful creations everyone has to share with us.


Post Title

Metamorphosis Monday - Holiday Cloche Party


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/11/metamorphosis-monday-holiday-cloche.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List