Mosaic/Met. Monday - Deck The Halls Tues.



    Today I am joining three parties. Mary @ Little Red House for Mosaic Monday and Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday and Susan @ Thoughts From Over The Rainbow for Deck the Halls Tuesday.

    I am shamelessly doing a mosaic of several different arrangements in my various cloches to remind you of the upcoming "Holiday Cloche Party" on this coming Friday, Dec. 4th. So get your pictures all ready and show us what all you have created. I can't wait to see them all.



    Using the same cloches, I am showing several arrangements that I have put together. Just take what you have and have fun. I am also showing an apothecary jar and a chicken wire lantern that I've used as a cloche. So get your imagination going and join us for the party.







    Grab the button below and display it on your blog to let all of your friends know about the party on Friday. I can't wait to see all the fabulous creations and to be inspired. Last time we had over 120 participants, so tons of eye candy.



    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. I'll see you on Friday.

Post Title

Mosaic/Met. Monday - Deck The Halls Tues.


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/11/mosaicmet-monday-deck-halls-tues.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List