Armoire Finished and 31 Days of Paint Projects at The DIY Club

     I love using paint to update a room or to totally change the look of a piece of furniture.


    I shared this armoire work in progress here but didn't share the after except for a hint of it in this post.


    Our armoire had a pine finish that was too orange and a new paint job was just what it needed. I love the pop of colour it adds to the family room/kitchen.


    Don't be afraid to paint! Painting furniture can make such a huge difference if you don't like the original colour, if the original colour doesn't suit the room it is intended for, or if you just want a fresh new change.


    We are really enjoying this blue right now, but when I feel like a change, I can always paint a new colour over top and I can even distress it to show the blue underneath.


    The DIY Club has a 31 days of Paint Projects link party and I am linking up. 31 Days of Paint Projects is where we can show off rooms or furniture we have painted, and the top 10 projects will be featured. The winner will get 2 gallons of Dutch Boy paint–so get painting!

    I'm linking to...
    Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
    Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on The Porch



Post Title

Armoire Finished and 31 Days of Paint Projects at The DIY Club


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/10/armoire-finished-and-31-days-of-paint.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List