Bloggers in BHG Christmas Ideas.

     I know, I know, it is only Halloween, but I just had to buy this Christmas magazine.


    While waiting in a really loooong grocery lineup today, BHG Special Interest Publications 2011 Christmas Ideas caught my eye. A quick flip through revealed lots of pretties including the Christmas homes of diy/decor bloggers Layla and Kevin of The Lettered Cottage...


    Jennifer Grey of The Old Painted Cottage...


    Lauren Liess of Pure Style Home...


    and Kate Riley of Centsationalgirl (edited to add this one that I somehow missed on my quick flip through.)


    Of course I brought this one home! I find myself reading shelter magazines differently now, always checking to see if the photographer, stylist or home is the work of someone I 'know' from the world of blogs. I admit it kind of makes those articles even better. I can hardly wait for some quiet time this evening to read the whole issue.

Post Title

Bloggers in BHG Christmas Ideas.


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/10/bloggers-in-bhg-christmas-ideas.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List