Last Year's Halloween Decor

    Thanksgiving is next week here in Canada, and we won't decorate for Halloween until after that, but I decided to share last year's simple decor for an everything Halloween link up party.


    A few pots of mums, a straw bale with pumpkins, and a Halloween quilt I made a few years ago decorated our little porch for Halloween last year.


    Another quilt I made using fun Halloween prints was folded in half and used as a table topper for the candy table in our entry. We get over 200 kids so that is just a small sampling of the treats.


    This is the simple vignette I put together last year for the hall entry cabinet.


    Check out the titles of these two black books used for props- Grave Secret and Ghost at Work! Perfect for Halloween and free in a box of books I was given.


    A close-up of pumpkins, a little jack-o'lantern carved on a school trip, Hallowe'en themed tea light holders, a strand of Jack-o-lantern lights and a simple painted 'pumpkins' sign. This year I will be adding some Halloween plates and the Halloween banners I recently sewed.

    We don't go all out for Halloween at our house, but I do like some fun decorations and decor for us and little trick or treaters to enjoy. I'm linking up to everything HALLOWEEN at midwestern {sewing} girl. I hope to see you there!


    I'm also linking to Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch

Post Title

Last Year's Halloween Decor


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/10/last-year-halloween-decor.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List