Kitchen Shelves for Halloween

    The little shelves in our kitchen got another seasonal update, this time for Halloween.


    I kept the pumkin soup tureens and a few other things from the Thanksgiving display, and added my square Halloween plates, the black and aqua tea set, and a black battery operated lantern.


    The plates are Gates Ware that I bought at HomeSense two years ago. I visited quite a few HomeSense stores trying to find more, but it was late in the season and I didn't have any luck.


    The pair with the skeleton and Jack-o'lantern are cute, but I think the pumpkin scarecrow is my favourite. While I enjoy decorating seasonally, I won't be sad when Halloween is over. That just means it is closer to decorating for my favourite season.
    I'm linking to...


Post Title

Kitchen Shelves for Halloween


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/10/kitchen-shelves-for-halloween.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List